Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kiss the Rain

And when the sky turned dark
And when the lights were out
And when I’m all alone, this very moment
Air that I breathe, so still
Tearing me apart
How I suppose to, continue on

And when the crowd was gone
And when the noise fades off
And when I’m all alone, this very moment
I feel the emptiness
Deep within my heart
Searching something, to fill it up

How I miss you my precious one
You gave me wings and you taught me how to sore the sky
But this moment when I’d learn how to fly, in the end
But you are no longer by my side

And when the breeze has stopped
And when the road was blocked
And when I’m all alone, this very moment
The pain is stabbing me
Eating me inside
How am I suppose, to carry on

And when the moon has gone
And when the stars fade off
And when I’m all alone, this very moment
I start to lose myself
Start to lose my mind
Wonder how long can I hold on

How I miss you my dearest one
You told me be strong and stand tall until the end of time
But don’t you know that my life would have been meaningless
Without you be here right by my side

And when the sky still dark
And when the lights still out
And when I’m still alone, this very moment
The sun will soon shine out
Lights will soon turn on
It is just the matter of time

And when the rain has come
And when I kiss the rain
And when I’m not alone, this very moment
I found you in my heart
Found you in my soul
The rain has brought you back to my side

And I love you forever on...

3 comments:

Wei Keat said...

"Kiss The Rain" is my favorite piano music from Yiruma...
Just fill in the "lyrics" myself, writing the image in my mind about this nice song... wonder how you guys think about it?

Anonymous said...

The music is very very nice!
Thanks for it!
Anyway, any music that we've listened before is from him?

Wei Keat said...

Some lo... OST from Winter Sonata I think is from him oso... I downloaded the full set album from him, remember to get it from me when I go back...