Sunday, April 6, 2008

Disastrous Day

Happily went to town to buy a 160GB hard disk, thinking of upgrading my current 60GB laptop hard disk, after swapping the hard disk, I start to install Windows in it. The format and file preparation is all fine, but the nightmare starts once it needs to reboot to install the Windows. After reboot, error shows... stating like error in initializing the setup process etc etc... I try using another Windows cd n do it all over again, same result comes out! OMG! Ok, now I try use the 160GB as external hard disk, it works flawlessly. Just what the hell is going on? NVM, so I use my 80GB external instead to replace my laptop hard disk, the installation is well done. (so I really wonder why i cant install Windows in the 160GB... T.T) after all the update & etc... suddenly another disaster strikes! after I restart my 80GB (which already Windows, driver & software ready), it fail to detect my LAN cable & I can't online at all! What the heck was that? I just use the internet to update those software and after reboot it tells me it can't detect the LAN? Reinstalling the software doesn't help also! Shit man... Wasted whole day doing diagnosis, in the end... my laptop still 60GB, but now I got 80GB and 160 GB external... sigh... I'll try to settle the issue during holiday... if anyone got any idea what in the world is going on... please kindly inform me, thank you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

大変ですね~
でも、がんばってね~