Thursday, April 3, 2008

Introducing My New Blog

Ladies & Gentlemen!

Allow me to introduce you all to my all new personal blog page... the address is kinda messy, but please remember it correctly ok? It's http://gpwk-no-monogatari.blogspot.com

I'd been blogging in Friendster for awhile, thinking of trying something new, that's why I'm here. I'll gradually move some of my old blog post here, and of course I'll continue writing new one here. The old Friendster blog I'll keep it as a memory over there, all new post will be post here from now on. So do remember to visit my blog often, ok? Don't hesitate to drop down any comment here, I'll be glad for any kind of comments.

Hope my blog can brighten someone's day...
Hope my post can made someone smile...
Hope my story can touch someone's heart...

Thank you.

No comments: