Wednesday, April 16, 2008

E=MC^2 by Mariah Carey


Mariah Carey... the DIVA?

Well, overall a very nice album from her... as can be expected from the queen of pop. Listened to this album once it is released because a friend of mine, Mr Terence is keep on "selling" this in his blog... so I give it a look. Wonder how to describe... it's been awhile for me to listen to western songs "seriously"... recently only listen from radio sometime, built up some "gap" already with western music industry (hehe...) anyway, planning to chase it all back from this album. All sort of different styles of songs were included in this album, good work from Mariah! Song I love the most? Hmm... "Bye bye" is very soothing and nice.

Song list:
01.Migrate (featuring T-Pain)
02.Touch My Body
03.Cruise Control (featuring Damian Marley)
04.I Stay In Love
05.Side Effects (featuring Young Jeezy)
06.I'm That Chick
07.Love Story
08.I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time
09.Last Kiss
10.Thanx 4 Nothin'
11.O.O.C
12.For The Record
13.Bye Bye
14.I Wish You Well

No comments: