Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How I miss…

Recently just found out that there had been numbers of gathering held within my primary school friends… I saw their pictures, trying my best to recall back their names… manage to get most of them, and really shock to see some of them appearing in the photo… some who I once believe I’ll never see him/her again… the feeling… is so touching… seeing everyone happily in the picture, knowing everyone is doing very well… I feel glad too. Really miss all the old days… how I wish I was there… being part of the gathering… but no one informed me about any gathering at all! I must go and scold the organizer already, haha… anyway, really happy to see those pictures… don’t know why, but just feel like so touching… eyes get soaked… sob sob… really miss all of them so much! I wonder any of them still remember me… T.T

No comments: