Friday, April 18, 2008

Hair Cut Craze

Cut my hair today... and something STRANGE happened that made me donno want to laugh or cry about it... hmm... went to the saloon, sit down, want my hair to be cut. A young lady come and serve me, "setting up" everything and ready to cut my hair. When she "toying" around my hair and ask me how I wish my hair to be cut, suddenly she say something...

"Are you mixed?"
"No I'm not!"
"Oh, really? I thought you mixed with Korean."
"Huh?"
"You look very alike with a Korean star... forgot about his name..."
"swt..."
"Want to cut the same hair style like him?"
"..."

1st, I don't really like Korean stuff... I would be happier if she say I'm Japanese mix (haha...)
2nd, I believe Korean are mostly long hair... I wonder how she is going to cut my hair from short to become long like that...

Anyway, she start to keep on talk donno what and ask a bunch of questions... thought got discount... but in the end no... cheh... then she really "takes her time" to cut my hair... slowly cut hair by hair, layer by layer, little by little... I wonder is she not pro enough or she just really taking her own sweet time "molesting" my hair... then she keep on persuade me to wash my hair also... then ask me want to wax my hair or not... etc etc...

Well, luckily the result is still quite ok... the only thing is just the non-stop disturbance... anyway, settled my hair already... must concentrate in study already...

No comments: