Monday, April 14, 2008

15-days-old

Half a month since I started blogging here... pretty enjoying myself and used to this blogger already... will try to squeeze more juices out when I got the free time to do so.

Final starting... good luck to myself and everyone out there... no idea will die how beautifully this time. After finish exam is time for holiday... happy? of course. Long waited holiday has finally come... a lot of things are waiting for me to do... example? Well, Gundam here I come! Planning maybe learn how to ride a bike, then writing a new story which I plan to wrote in January and drag until now... plan to relax myself, meeting friends, clearing all the Anime I downloaded... working? If I got extra time for it... (^^)

Anyway, will try to keep on update my blog, maybe daily or few days once. Keep an eye on it. Recently transferring some blog from previous Friendster blog to here. Changed some layout of the blog, added "My stories", "My Photo Album", added facebook account, etc etc. Explore it yourself ok?

Just hope things will be fine... and God bless everyone! Take care.

1 comment:

terence said...

"meeting fren..."
yaya... i suppose you should
"learning to ride a bike..."
not bad not bad...
"claering all my anime..."
yaya...
WHAT?
CLEARING??
wait...
i want the anime la...
transfer some to me!!!