Wednesday, April 16, 2008

逃生 by 张信哲


Jeff Chang... I listen to his song since the album 宽容... all along from EMI until SONY MUSIC... seeing him evolve in his music and singing... like him for the reason that his love songs are so touching... no other people in this world can sing out the same feeling as he did... all his sad love songs are my favourite... because sometime the lyrics really make me feel so touch...

This new album, 逃生, seeing him evolve once again, but I don't really like this album as his previous album. The love songs are a bit... normal... too normal I would say... can't feel enough "sparks" from it, can't really touch me deep. Overall the album is ok, but maybe I'd expect too much from him in his new album.

牧羊人, this song is nice. The 1st song that I enjoy listen too since the 1st time I listen to his new album. By the way, just want to comment on the cover... what happened to his hair? It's... weird... sigh... I would giv only 70% out of 100%... really miss the usual soul touching love songs from him... hope I can get what I want in his next album...

<逃生>
01.殘念
02.逃生
03.牡丹憂
04.可愛美眉
05.小木馬
06.最好的時光
07.牧羊人
08.單車與跑車
09.長途旅行
10.天使的眼淚

No comments: