Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Ambition

Well, not now actually... but this is some of the ambition I think of before this... silly though...

Painter/artist
Actor/movie maker/anime maker
music composer/song writer
teacher/lecturer
sportsman
designer/interior/graphic/fashion/advertisement/etc

Haha... never wanted to be police like most boys did. Come to think of it, wonder why I have such thinking that time around... and sadly seems like none of the will be achieve... T.T

Wonder what is in others' mind about this... hehe... maybe everyone also have a moment in life which dream of becoming a superstar... curious... hehe... leave your comment and tell me about your ambition then...

1 comment:

萧杳 said...

haha....interesting...same as you, i've many dreams before but my most favourite one will be what i'm studying now...hope i'm approaching it now...