Saturday, November 8, 2008

The day after the memorable day...

Spent some personal time yesterday... as I expected... tears are falling once again... but I believe I'll be stronger... I will... I'm trying my best to do so... chose to be a vegetarian yesterday... a silly act? Maybe... but I just feel like I want to make myself feel a bit better... at least this is the only thing I'm able to do for him now... so those who curious why I didn't eat pizza yesterday... your question was answered... I wonder how my sister pass her day... I did sms her... reminding her about the day... she'll be fine...

Celebrated Mei Kuan's birthday last night... the cake is nice... I can't try the pizza, so no comment on it. Screwed up a major paper during the evening... sigh... just pray for no need to retake for this paper... tired... but finally half of my final has passed by... waiting next week for another half... the 2nd round... then will be freedom all the way... but still need prepare for JLPT... but that one is enjoying rather than suffering one... so no worries...

Despite all the down moods yesterday... very glad that my day was lighted up by my "Dear"... sms her... but she no reply... thinking bout her... feel that how good if she can comfort me at this time around... and there comes the phone ringing... touching... really... thanks a lot... MUACKS~

2 comments:

萧杳 said...

same here...i'm waiting for my 2nd round paper...on 12th nov...and my last round of exam falls on last day of exam...sigh...

Anonymous said...

Reading ur blog with title: To my rabbit with Love... my tears come out just like that...
Duno wat to say, just feel happy u have chance to be with 'him' before and i think u should be happy too cuz he left so amazing and wonderful memories in ur life~ aldou he's not here... Be happy when think of him next time, no sad feel agn...^v^