Monday, November 10, 2008

Injured…

I hurt my most important part of my body… you know where it is? It’s a long and very important part… hehe… well, if you guess it right… I hurt my left hand middle finger… XD

It happen like this… I try to kill the mosquito… I slap my hand hard… and that’s how I hurt myself… half of my finger is in blue black condition… after some rubbing it reliefs a bit… half of my finger doesn’t mean top & bottom… is like left & right… reminds me about “2 face”… hehe… seeing at the palm, left of my middle finger is ok, while right side is blue black… plan to post picture but since is a bit “violating” to post a picture of middle finger pointing out… so just forget it… :-P

So painful that I thought I might break it at first… then later I can still move it, bend it… so means ok to me I guess… now already almost clear with all the blue black… hope my middle finger recover soon… if not, I’ll lose out a middle finger to point at other people… haha…

4 comments:

萧杳 said...

sigh... wonder how you kill a mosquito with only hurting your middle finger??? hope you recover soon...

Anonymous said...

i think ur fren hope tat u shud b hurting ALL of ur fingers instead of 1...haha..not ALL also at least 3...haha...
anyway,it seems like a 'ritual' tat u might get hurt every sem(i'm not cursing..i'm not li yee.LOL)...hhhhmmmm...ankle twisted last sem...broken finger this sem...haha...try ask 1B punya 'lou ban leong' fetch u c 'tit da' with her Toyota Harrier again la~haha...
p/s:lucky it's ur left finger...

Anonymous said...

walao....slap mosquito oso ll get injured....keong...take gud care of ur middle finger lol, bro

Lo said...

Quote: "if not, I’ll lose out a middle finger to point at other people… haha…"

You have a sense of humour... hurt your finger already and still can joke... Hope you recover soon:)