Saturday, November 15, 2008

08/09 Sem 1 Part 2

I’ll talk about my motor next time… today just briefly talks about my club stuff… busy whole sem for al sort of actuvuties… from Family Day, Yukata Event until the Film Festival… luckily got some good junior AJK helping me out, making all the event to become a success… want to say sorry to everyone if I’d done anything wrong or if there’s anything that I’d not done enough… I really appreciate the help you all offer… I do hope you all enjoy during the activities too… there’s no meaning if we just organize an activity like we are forced to do so… it should be we are happy to about it and we want to share the same happiness with other people… that’s why we organize all sorts of activities… anyway, really enjoy the Family Day (although I didn’t join the group game…), having fun with the Yukata Event, and also glad that the Film Festival was made successful in a rush of time… thank you to everyone for what you have sacrificed for the club.

Next sem there will be a Japan Week organizing… hope that everyone can once again give me a hand to make this successful. This would probably be my last event before my retirement from the club… really pray for its success… let it be a dream for everyone in the club… thank you again to all my fellow AJKs…

No comments: