Sunday, November 23, 2008

MAJOR UPDATE!

The "MAJOR UPDATE" I talk about last time... it's being update now... wonder what is the update? Search yourself throughout my blog for the things that have become different... hehe...

Happy Birthday to my dear... I'm happy too because you & me are both born on 23th... hope you like the present I gave to you... sorry for being a stupid SBG... from today onwards I'll try to be a better SBG... hehe... you just need to keep on become your cute little SAPO can ady... Muacks~

Love you always... and Happy Birthday to Loh-Yaw Keong also... (pronounce in Cantonese...)

Hope everyone enjoy the birthday party!

P/S: SBG = Si Ba Gong (Chinese...)

5 comments:

ielias said...

lolz. it is exactly what i guessed b4 wo. Congrats ya!

yingChi said...

ohhhh! i saw someone change his status already ah, and i'm not told lo. friends woh~
'zhong se qing you'

XD

Wei Keat said...

i straight post the blog rite after I change my status wor... u wat else do u expect from me wor aunty...

yingChi said...

ya meh...
long time didn't come ur blog ma. hehe

萧杳 said...

haha, congrats la...luckily i knew it before you change your status(because i 8...LOL)...haha...congrats! you did it...best wishes for you!