Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1 more to go!!!

Just died beautifully in another paper... sigh... this paper really shit... as shit as the Rao Rao's paper... anyway... don't really care about it already... aim for all pass this sem only... hehe... sigh...

Finally... just need to work hard for 1 last day... then freedom awaits me... don't really want to stay home everyday... planning something... but donno what to plan... anyone got any plan feel free to ask me to join ya... hehe... need to get wild a bit before stay home watch drama, write story, study Japanese.... a.k.a. becoming an "otaku"... hehe...

My "dear" so bad... dump me aside and go enjoy herself... never include me in any of her planning... sigh... pity me... need to "eat myself"... sigh... T.T can't wait tomorrow to come... come faster!!

No comments: