Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'll miss u my dear T.T

Yesterday is my dear's last day at KK... early morning went out together to pak toh for 1 last time... went for a movie... lunch... ate an ice-cream... (although the ice-cream in the end was... hehe... not my fault my dear...) when reach back her hostel only I found out she not yet finish pack up her stuff =.=" then after settle her stuff need to fetch another fren to go airport also... same flight... then the guy also... not yet settle his luggage I guess... traffic jam outside somemore... have to rush at full speed to airport... going to be late... the car got so many blind spot... can't see clearly... but still have to drive as fast as possible... so worry... but the 2 ppl are stil having their own fun... sigh... luckily... finally made it on time... my dear somemore dare to cheat me cant make it... T.T bad girl... she cry before entering the gate... she is just like that... but I wonder am I included in part of her reason of tears? She gave me a hug... the deepest hug she ever gave to me... still calling me while waiting for boarding...

Recieved her mail and sms... know she is safe on her journey back... I'll be a good boy here... keeping my promise to you... so hope my dear will be a good girl there too... take care yourself when I'm not around... miss you... muacks~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell u o~ I and yaw really just the same = careless aahahahaha
we never been tom Changi airport b4 mah...both first time...then feel syok o` then alots fun happen while we'r searching for our luggages and find the way to go get MRT hahahaha....I let him zha dao many times and he also make me feel fun hahaahah
Dun worry...good here de