Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gone motor gone

Well, finally whole sem ended... and yesterday I'd return my motor back to the shop... waiting next sem only continue to rent it. Gonna miss some days without motor... hehe... anyway, I should thanks a lot to my dear motor... thank you for all the hard work for me during this whole sem. Without it I would have run into all sort of troubles... waiting bus... settling club stuff... and without it i can't be a delivery boy for my dear... hehe...

Anyway, still can recall the day when I go and take my motor... with Ah Leong, Ah Teoh and Ah Sun... the motor was fine... but with a broken bearing in the front wheel... which I change it only during the mid sem break... hehe... can't start twice due to water filling up the carburetor... overall it didn't give me any other major trouble... no puncture, no other problems... although it's getting less powerful as the beginning, the motor is kind of not balance in weight by itself... then helmet stolen once... overall I'm glad that a noob that donno how to ride a bicycle like me also manage to survive with a motor for whole sem... thanks a lot to my housemate too for always helping me out...

Now, just hope that I can get my license soon... and hope that I'll be able to fetch people next time... fetch my dear of course... but it will be a long long way... hehe...

No comments: