Thursday, November 13, 2008

Freedom...

Early morning... studying for the last subject here... finally everything comes to an end... but nothing to be happy about... my motor can't start... again... sigh... I think is the same problem like last time, so might need to send it to repair after the exam and can't enjoy straight after the exam... what to do... fate... still I'll try my best to enjoy myself today... just need to adjust my plan accordingly... shouldn't be a big problem to me... hehe... hope my "wife" recover soon then I can continue to "exploit" her until I need to return it back to the shop on Monday... then no more motor already... wonder I still can survive or not without motor... hehe... I can de... no worries... safe trip for those who going back kampung after exam... those who not yet finish exam, keep it up and good luck for the remaining paper... I'll help you enjoy now 1st... haha...

No comments: