Friday, November 7, 2008

In remembrance to my rabbit with love

Today is a special day... a memorable day... In remembrance to my rabbit with love… I added a new blog page under “my story” column…

Finally… 1 year passed by… everything seems like just happened yesterday… can still remember clearly the feeling on this day… a year ago… can remember what I touched… what I heard… what I felt… what I did… today I’ll spend some of my time browsing back my blog post… his pictures… videos… getting back as much memory as possible between us… how I miss him… wonder will he be alright now? Wonder where he is now… wondering will my tears be falling again? I wonder…

I’m doing fine here, don’t worry… everyone in the family is doing fine too… we missed you… and we are praying for you everyday… so you must be strong and move forward… you’ll always be in our heart… forever… thank you for being part of our family… I’m glad that we shared our memories together… even though it has now come to an end… I’ll be stronger myself too…

If one day… we do meet again……

4 comments:

Lo said...

Full of suspense, fascinating... That's the words I would like to use to describe your blog...I am looking forward for it...

Wei Keat said...

No la... just a place for me to write and express myself... my feeling... things that i might not be able to say out by my mouth... don put too high hope on it... hehe... but glad that you like it...

thx!

Anonymous said...

你是一个重感情的人。

Anonymous said...

it's real sad to read...it reminds me of my most dearest dog~same goes here...tears always well up if i am thinking about her alone...held back my tears & trying to avoid thinking of her when others around...time will heal a little...just a little...yet it hurts once a while...missing her even more after reading ur blog =P she's a real sweetheart to us for 8 or 9 years...it's been 5 years she left us now...
ur rabbit will feel very glad that u guys did so much for him...may ur rabbit & my FIFI rest in peace & enjoy their afterlife...hahahaha