Monday, November 17, 2008

08/09 Sem 1 Part 3

Talk about my life this time… busy… as usual. My life is rather boring here… but luckily went for some trip during this sem… went to Kudat and Tips of Borneo… it is a nice trip…then went to sing K for many times here… finally found sing K gang here… haha… maybe is a bad news rather than good news? Overall boring life… but luckily I rented a motor here so my life become less boring… the 1 Borneo Hypermall is just beside my uni… nothing much inside there that attracts me also… but when it just open that time me and my coursemates went to try out the food in most of the store… so so only… nothing really special… that’s why till now also I didn’t post any photo of it here… hehe… so, in short, my life is sleep , eat 1%, study (only in study week) 9%, sing K 5%, trip 1%, club stuff 30%, assignments 30%, projects 5%, homeworks 15%, some sports 4%… that’s all… feel like wasted a lot of money… the other day I went to ATM and my account got no money for me to withdraw out, haha… reach the minimum saving limit already… luckily my mom bank in some money few days later… good timing… I didn’t call home and ask for money ok!

No comments: