Thursday, July 10, 2008

Windows XP SP3

Well, I don’t know why, but after I download this update and install on my laptop, all sort of problems start to pops up… first is regarding firefox and IE 7… is like out of 100 time I click the shortcut to launch the program, only once I’ll success. Then my Chinese Star and NJ Star are not working after I installed SP3. My laptop, a Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz machine… hangs at least 2 times per each time I on my laptop… this and that programs stop responding… OMG! Just what the F*** is it for Microsoft to come out such idiotic update for Window XP user? After tired about all this rubbish side effect, I quickly uninstalled the SP3… yes, everything back to normal again… thank GOD… I must be grateful to the Microsoft Company for creating an “uninstall” function together with this SP3, which SP2 doesn’t have… if I’m unable to uninstall the SP3, it means I have to reformat or repair the whole Windows from head to toe… which is a extremely tedious process as everyone know…
Anyway, now everything is back to normal, so I won’t care anything about the Stupid Pack 3 anymore. So guys and girls out there, think twice before you install it… maybe it is just my own software problem, but who knows such thing might happen to you? Nothing special about SP3 anyway, so better to just leave it aside…

No comments: