Sunday, July 20, 2008

Riding here and there…

Riding my bike frequently after I got it since Friday… not for fun, is rushing for assignment actually. I went to university’s library and my friend’s house searching for data and information to get the assignment done. What a f***er lecturer, didn’t teach not even 1 lesson, but come in and gave the assignment and due date is by 21 July… not even 1 week to complete it… damn! Just hope I’ll be able to cheat out the whole assignment, pass up and forget it.
My riding skill is slowly improving, even though there’re still some dangerous moments here and there during my ride… but I’ll do my best to improve myself. Now I’m wondering am I capable to ride the bike to University on Monday… most of my classes are morning class. There’ll be a traffic jam on the way to my university, I wonder am I capable to handle all that yet… my roundabout skill is still not that convincing, and I have a lot of comment on the extremely small but sharp and high bumper near my house… I’ll always lose my balance over there… I’ll conquer it some days… well, that’s what I’m hoping… just pray for me that I won’t accident, ok?

No comments: