Sunday, July 6, 2008

Back at Sabah

Wonder should I use the word “finally” I’m back to Sabah? Whatever it is, I’d finally made it back here and everything will start all over again. I’ll renovate my blog when I have time, and I’ll finish up the story I’m writing and post it as soon as possible. Watch out for my Tioman Trip blog too. Back to Sabah means finally I can use some internet here and MSN non-stop.
How’s my holiday? Well, I don’t know how I should describe it. Wonder is it a good one or not, wonder… and still wondering… I wonder when only I will stop wondering… overall it was OK, just like any other holiday, but feeling that the holiday is slightly too short. Whatever it is, glad that I’d done a lot of things during this holiday, able to meet old friends from primary school to secondary school, able to meet some university’s friend at KL, it’s a nice feeling. But at the same time, a bit disappointed that I didn’t manage to meet some people, do something or complete something which I’d expected to do so during the holiday.
Starting of a new semester, what do I hope for this semester? Well, nothing actually. Just hope everything goes right, no problem with my new roommate, no problem with my laptop etc. just hope can get pass this semester without any major problem in the Japanese Cultural Club, hope that I’ll bring less trouble to people around me, hope that all the problems I’m facing can finally be settle.
All in all… let the word “holiday” being seal for the next 4 months… waiting for the coming holiday to arrive…

No comments: