Saturday, July 12, 2008

At last

At last, my story is completed… check out the link beside under “My Stories” column and read the story if you are interested. Really sorry for taking such a long time to complete it… (for those who did wait for my story of course) I’m glad that finally I’m done with this; actually I already have a new idea for the next story… so slowly wait for it, ok? I’ll start writing the new story after some rest here… maybe some are wondering why I keep on writing stories here… a hobby? Well, not really a hobby of mine, as what I’d said before… I like this kind of things, things that use my imagination. Because I can’t become part of the production crew of a film or animation, so this is perhaps the last way I can use to continue my dream. Hope that my stories will touch you. Kindly leave any comment if you want. This story is kind of fantasy… the next one will be a bit more sci-fi… but still, the main part is the message I’m sending…
Well, who cares what kind of crap I’m crapping here… so, read it if you want. Thank you.

No comments: