Friday, July 11, 2008

-.- lll

Few days ago I’m chatting with a friend of mine... is a she. Then talk about her being single now, and talk about I’m single too. Well, don’t worry, nothing between two of us. She’s not my cup of tea and I’m not her cup of coffee... anyway, she keep on promoting girls to me and so do I keep on promoting boys for her. And then here comes the deadly blow from her... she said that with my personality, I’ll be able to make a lot of “girl friends”… but a bit hard to get “girlfriend”… I asked her why, and she say she just think like that… that’s what she observed… well, whatever it is… this statement starts to bug me non-stop. As if she is cursing me… but I know just a friend talk, and I’m very welcome such “straight forward and direct” conversation, although it might hurt sometimes, but I prefer to know the truth from people… so, start to think about what she said… indeed… I must say that I really have a lot of “girl friends”… tons of them… but none of them are my “girlfriend”… starts to wonder that maybe what she said was right after all? OMG… maybe I should start to get ready to become a monk in near future… sob sob…
Anyway, single or “double” is not an issue to me anymore… everything just let it be… oh, one more thing she comment about me… she asked me “why I never see you look at girls one when you are free?” and my reply for her is “I only look around to find handsome guy & see how they dress till they look so handsome and try to copy them.” She said I’m abnormal… then I asked her “then you must keep on looking at handsome guys loh?” And guess what she reply me? “Oh, you are wrong! I look at both handsome guy and pretty girl…” Well, who’s the abnormal here… okay, to sum things up, I’m happy that I joined the Japanese Cultural Club and met all these stupid, crazy and yet interesting friends… tons of pretty girls (yes, all occupied) really enjoy my time in the club… and I hope others think the same too…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...so funny btw u & ur fren conversation...dun worry,dude,u are totally normal guy,not "abnormal"....someday,somewhere,somehow u ll meet ur "cup of tea" soon,so keep on courting gurl gurl lol....haha :p