Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gentleman, Start your engine…

Well, after a series of class skipping during the first week of lecture… I think is time for me to start to work hard already… I won’t be too late right? Hehe… anyway, I just hope that I can get a motor soon… so I’ll be able to learn how to ride it and hopefully riding it to university… life starts to get busy, just hope I can handle everything nicely… PTPTN is finally here… and donno why, it seems like the school fees has reduced… talking about price… some of the shop here selling economy rice at RM4 already… I wonder is that still considered as “economy” or not… but there are still shops that selling at RM3.50, so just stick with those shop for the rest of the semester… this semester will be a tuff one… 20 credit hours… some more most of them are killing major subjects… maybe I should start to work hard rather than pray hard… the internet line recently is getting sucks… I wonder why… oh, and just beside of UMS now is the largest shopping hypermall in Sabah, the 1 Borneo Hypermall. I haven’t been there before, but I saw people (1st year students the most) walking all the way exiting the main gate and along the road to the shopping complex… then buying all sort of things like pillow, broom and etc back… yes, by walking… well, I think I’ll do such crazy things too when I’m 1st year… hehe… next time only update ypu guys with the shopping complex… after I’ve been there first… now don’t have any special interest yet… talk about shopping, is there anywhere that can beat KL? No! Don’t talk about oversea of course… next, the @#$%* Mr. New keep on showing off with his “everyday low fare” in off-campus accommodation… some more he is moving to a bigger house but still paying the same old rate… well, this world is full of unfair stuff, don’t you think? I’ll stop here by now… next time only I’ll share my new roommate with you guys over here… till then, take care!

1 comment:

yingChi said...

uncle New is moving??!!
and yes, that's not fair.