Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Room’s update

Posting it now might seem a bit late and not relevant, but who cares? Just want to share my lovely, tiny, dirty… little room in my hometown with you guys over here… well, nothing much in my room, a set of weird desktop (well, not mine though), a cupboard of pretty shirt (taking my sweet time thinking what to wear every time), a whole stack of great magazine (will read them over and over again), a comforting bed (I like my bed) and last but not least… where my treasure lies… is a cupboard of my collection of properties…

How many are there? Well, I think I lost my count… if you want, I’ll post the full item list for you… anyway, had been dreaming that one day when my elder sister get married, I’ll be able to stay in the bigger room… then I’ll have a bigger place to place a bigger cabinet… to pose more collection… just thinking about it makes me feel so happy… haha… have I lost my mind?


My Collection:

1/400 scale

METEOR unit

1/144 scale

Advanced Hazel Gundam, Gundam Astraea, Blaze Zaku Phantom, Blitz Gundam, Buster Gundam, Calamity Gundam, CGUE DEEP Arms, Destiny Gundam, Duel Gundam, Gaplant, GN Arms + Gundam Exia (TransAm), Gouf Ignited, Gundam Astray Red Frame, Gundam Hazel Custom, G-parts, Hyakushiki + Mega Bazooka Launcher, Jagd Doga, Kerberos BuCue Hound, Gundam Nadleeh, Oowashi Akatsuki Gundam, Palace Athene, Sandrock Gundam Custom (Endless Waltz), Shiranui Akatsuki Gundam, Stargazer Gundam, Strike Noir Gundam, v Gundam, Verde Buster Gundam, Gundam Virtue

1/100 scale

Aegis Gundam, Death Scythe D-Hell Custom (Endless Waltz), Gundam Dynames, Force Impulse Gundam, Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second L, Infinite Justice Gundam, Justice Gundam, Gundam Kyrios, Legend Gundam, Over Flag, Saviour Gundam, Sword Impulse Gundam, Sword Strike Gundam

Master Grade

Crossbone Gundam, Destiny Gundam Extreme Blast Mode, Freedom Gundam, God Gundam, Hi-v Gundam, Kampfer, Rick Dias, Strike Noir E + IWSP, Strike Freedom Gundam Full Burst Mode, Gundam Unicorn, Wing Zero Custom (Endless Waltz), Zaku II, Zeta Gundam (White Unicorn colour version)

1/60 scale

Strike Freedom Gundam Lightning Edition

Perfect Grade

Skygrasper, Strike Gundam


These are just Gundam; there are some other stuff too, such as:

Zegapain Altair, Evangelion EVA-01, Ferrari F2001, Naruto-Gara-Kakashi, Takahashi Kousuke’s Mazda FD-3S, Keroro Solar Power Head-shaking toy, Keroro, Chibi Kero, Keroro Robo, Afro Gunso, Keroro Ver. 1.5, Musha Keroro, God Keron Full set, Usoppu Egg Toy machine, Giroro, Chopper and Rocketman…


Something like this… more or less… hehe...

No comments: