Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First ride alone

Yesterday was my first ride to university myself... all alone... 6.30pm... the overall journey? Well, should b consider as ok, but with some "exciting" moments... hehe... 1st is i scared a car by braking a little bit late around the corner... well, there's just a small small corner, so everything is still under control. Next, when i exit a roundabout, i accidentally down shift my bike to 1st gear... luckily when i pick up, i just pick up slowly, but still can feel the power of 1st gear... phew... then everything is just fine... until the return journey, when exiting another roundabout, the benz in front leaves no space for me at the side, so i have to follow its bud... but he brakes suddenly when exiting the roundabout... luckily i drive slow & manage to brake, but fail to balance & have to put my leg down to support myself.

Well, i guess that's it... my skill is improving, but still making some silly mistake here and there... hehe... what to do since i'm just a noobie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, dude, it's a good improvement on ur riding skill, i beleived u'll get master it very soon, keep it on!!! (p/s: always bkful & caution the road surrounding, drive slowly)