Wednesday, July 9, 2008

私の物語 Ver 1.5

Hehe... nothing special, just change the layout of my blog... give some comment and vote about it in the poll which situated on your right... last time my blog resolution is 1280 in width (for wide screen), now i switch it to suitable for both wide screen and ordinary CRT size monitor... change the blog header picture, some colour scheme, but still maintaining the black background... hope that it is ok and nice looking... i bet i wont make any changes like this in awhile... it's awful lot of work and i can't find any nice template at all from the internet... so end up adjust and edit everything all by myself... tiring of course...

anyway, the story i'm writing is about to finish... just left some final touch... and i'd posted a new "picture blog", so check it out under "My stories" link section... later still got class, but now i'm rushing to complaete my story... hehe... so i'll just stop over here.

Take care guys and girls...

No comments: