Friday, July 18, 2008

Sleepy…

Finally getting approval of Senbazuru Event! So glad that finally the university approves my proposal. Now starts to work on the posters… and hope that there’ll be enough people to come and join for this event… after settle this will be family day of the club and also preparing monthly activity for club members… then maybe I’ll need to start planning the future big event… see how things going first.
Only slept 4 hours per day for the past week… sometime is really need rush a lot of things… sometime is just I want to wake up early to download anime so that I won’t affect others connection speed… hehe…
Anyway, went for movie yesterday… “Batman – The Dark Knight”. At first I thought the “Dark Knight” refers to the evil in the movie… in the end I found out is referring to Mr. Wayne… how was the movie? Well, nice story I should say, but the way the story drags out makes it a little bit boring. A lot of talking but very few actions… so don’t expect too much from this movie.

No comments: