Friday, January 1, 2010

First day of 2010



A whole new beginning of a whole new year... it's already... the 24th New Year in my life... special feeling? Well, not really, every year it is almost the same old story over and over again.

A little flash back... what had really happened in 2009... what I have encountered... what I have lost... what I have gained... just realize I have a short term memory... but will try my best to recall them all...

Beginning of the year... yup, still busy with all sorts of my club's activities and stuffs... tiring but enjoying it as well... then follow by the semester break where I have to go for industrial training... it was such a nice moment... tiring though... but yet again it is memorable and enjoyable by knowing so many new people in my life... they are kind and warm hearted... follow by new semester of my final year... mainly will be troubles with studies and my final year project... well, don't really know is it really progressing well or not. Whatever it is, I'd yet again survive through the harsh time... almost forgot about the convocation of all my friends... having a great time with you all... then follow by my sister's wedding as a closing to my year of 2009.

Deeper in... have I grow even stronger for the past whole year? Have I turned into a better person? A more complete one? I can't really answer that, so I'll just leave it to you guys to decide, but surely I know I'd changed... doesn't matter is it major or minor, as long as it is change for the good then it should be fine... having problems in organizing relation for the past whole year... be it any type of relation... oh boy, what's wrong with me? A lot had happened and many things are bothering me in this area... yes, ARE bothering me... not WERE... sigh...

Anyway, sorry for anyone who I had offended last year... hope I can beg for your forgiveness and sincerity. I will try my best to make up for what I'd done. Sorry for my club members for being totally in "hibernating" state for the past whole semester as I'm too busy with my study and projects... hope I can give them a hand this year...

As for my hopes and wishes... of course I'm aiming to graduate successfully, follow by getting a job successfully and starting to live my independent life successfully. No longer a young boy who can ask to rely on others anymore. This time around, I'm really have to change and grow strong. Just hope things will turn slightly better this year... well, just HOPE around won't change anything, I know... have to WORK for it instead...

Wonder what awaits me in 2010... but whatever it is, I'm ready to tackle it... maybe I won't do it perfectly... but I'll do whatever I can... let's hope for a great year of 2010 ahead... Good luck everyone!

No comments: