Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alone...

Scared of being alone...
Afraid of being all by myself...
But sadly...
Now I am all alone...
All by myself...

Don't want to be alone...
Hate to be all by myself...
But ironically...
Maybe I should be glad that I'm all alone...
Maybe I should be happy that I'm all by myself...

As I won't be able to hurt anyone else...
Will not harm anyone else...
Will not make anyone sad this way...
Will not bring any troubles to others...
Will not break someone's heart or feelings...

Even though I'll be the one hurting alone here...
Harming myself here...
Feeling sad myself here...
As long as I'm the only one that bares it...
Well... maybe this will be better for everyone else...

If that is the case...
The just let me be all by myself here...
All alone here...
Sad by myself here...
Cry all alone here...

No comments: