Friday, January 8, 2010

1st week back in Sabah

My first week back here... starts with a whole lot of excitement... but ends up with a bunch of frustration...

Classes had finally started normally... just hope everything will be fine... so far so good... let's see what I can do this semester. Another thing will be the final year project, which is also the main thing for me this semester... hardness test has been repeated for many times and yet I still need to repeat myself to do it again... well, never mind... what to do? I have to get the result I want, no choice. But it is really tiring... because have to entertain many people... not just my supervisor only, but many other people... sigh... just hope it ends soon... although everyone still lazy with their project, doesn't mean I can stay still like them too.

Just hope no problem in my project as so far there's already enough problem from every single aspects... damn it... that's why I hate doing things like this...

1 comment:

Ken said...

Don't take it too hard, mate!
All the best in doing ur final year project. =)