Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rest in Peace... Michael Jackson


It's almost a week now... since the day I heard the news about him leaving this world. Last Friday if I'm not mistaken... during the night only I knew about it... I didn't read newspaper yet and didn't listen to the radio that day... by the time I heard my friend said he was dead... I'm a little bit shock... but still I'm calm. Later, when I start to think back... it makes me feel a bit sad to see him leaving. I'm not really a great fan of him, but still, sadness grows within me.

I believe most of the people with the same age group as me sure as some special feelings with him... we grew up under his songs... remember? Earth song and Heal the World... both of these songs are surely in great remembrance by all of us... Earth song can always been seen in the TV... the MV is really touching... then as for me, Heal the world is the song which I sang together with all my standard 6 classmate... so it really has a special place in my heart all the time.

Ignoring his controversial life... MJ is indeed the King of Pop, no doubt about it. He is the founder of all sort of dance which we practice nowadays... he lead the industry to a great peak with all of his top selling albums and concerts... he is always the focus point of all no matter where he goes. After such a long time he didn't really release any song and etc... but still, you can see millions of fan there saying goodbye to their beloved star... his influence has already sink down to the root of everyone's heart.

"You are not alone" is another song by him that I really like it...

You are not alone, MJ! Rest in peace.

1 comment:

yean said...

我觉得很可惜。。。
因为他真的很厉害。。。
很伟大。。。T.T