Thursday, July 30, 2009

Empty

Nothing to write and post recently... empty in my head... but still scribble something here since long time I didn't post anything already... too busy and too tired to think of anything at all... lazy also to figure things out... final year project started with journal searching and reading... need to start meet with my supervisor frequently and follow up the progress already... then every week will sure have 1 assignment for that specific subject... lots of work flooding me now... still wondering should I take the JLPT level 2 exam this year... sigh... feel like so restless... but seems like I'm the only one that is busy around only... others still can have their sweet moment and time watching drama, playing games... I just can't stop the tension for this final year...

No comments: