Sunday, July 12, 2009

BIGBAND @ UM 09


Last night went to watch a live performance by the BIGBAND, I think there are about 50 peoples involve in the performance... I'm not sitting in a place with great view so I didn't took any pictures... anyway, at least I can see my friend there... yes, my friend, Cat... is performing with her saxophone within the band. She graduated from her study in musics... kind of cool... anyway, the performance last for 2 and a half hour, with great band performance and also vocal presentation by some local vocalist. The performance was held in UM Tunku Cancellor Hall... not really a big place... but reasonable and is full house. It is free to watch the show and I must say I'm glad to attend the performance. Cat even has a chance to play solo during the performance!

Proud of you Cat! Good luck and work harder! Hope to see your album soon. Haha...

No comments: