Sunday, July 5, 2009

Failed to drunk




Went for a dinner and happy hour at Luna Bar, Pacific Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur… nice environment with nice KL night view… due to happy hour reason we ordered 3 jug of beer… it’s cheap… in the end, YC boy boy drank 1 jug, I drank another… YC & MP drink the left over… and the outcome is YC boy boy half drunk, mp totally down… but I’m still alert… got a tiny feel of “after drink alcohol”, but I’m still 99% conscious. 1 jug of beer is not enough to drunk me… sigh… anyway, if I drunk already then really no one can fetch me home already. Sigh… just hope things will turn right soon…

2 comments:

yingChi said...

i even worse, eye big big till 3am only feel sleepy

mp said...

ya, i was like 打醉拳. when u reached salayang home v were still in KL, caltex toilet~