Saturday, July 25, 2009

Facebook-ing?


Facebook... a word everyone so familiar with nowadays... everyday I can see tons of update from all my friends doing this and that on facebook... but for me... I think I'm rarely show up in their friends update list... why? I just don't know how to play facebook... maybe?

I'm impressed that people can non-stop browse others' pictures and give all sorts of comments... play all sorts of applications and keep on adding people in... play all sorts of quizzes and making fun out of it... upload all sorts of things for others to see... search for all sorts of silly clip or picture inside and share with people...

Well... I just can't do all that... lazy? Maybe... just don't really have the motivation to even start to do so... rarely I'll go and comment on people's picture... I played some application before... fed up with it very soon... quizzes? Something I'm not so fond about... anyway... I'll still sign in facebook everyday to see all the happenings on my friends... it feels nice to see them... "alive"... haha...

Oh boy... am I too old to facebook-ing... I'm off track from the trends... hehe...

2 comments:

ai ling said...

no doubt, facebook has taken the world by storm. for whatever reasons it could be (or perhaps for no reasons at all), people have jumped on the bandwagon to get participated, anyway.

you could see the trend. i dont know, before friendster, there could be sth else, but many have gone through the "friendster era" and then there are similar pages like hi5, multiply, etc coming together. and now more and more people including the politicins are facebook members.

the conclusion is: when more and more people are getting into the same thing/activities, it becomes a trend and you become irrelevant if you're not part of the trend. this principle is applicable to the phenomena of facebook-ing.

but if you go into a slight deeper thought, we're all just plain pathetic followers! signing up/in for the sake of signing up/in even though we come to fully aware that it's all nonsense!

Trend?! yea,think so i do.

=mere a matter of opinion=

Anonymous said...

面子书。。。我只是喜欢post照片和post活动而已。。。其他我都不碰。。。wakaka...