Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year Ending…

Here comes my “annual report”… hehe… throughout the year 2008, what had happened? Many things… good and bad… study? Getting worse semester after semester. Life? Getting sucks day after day… in some aspect… getting better day after day in other aspect… well, what I hope and target for 2008… had I achieved it? Thinking… what was my target actually? Haha… need to recall back the previous post only know… anyway, this should be overall an ok year for me I guess… didn’t fail my subject although fail many mid-term… manage to get sweet sweet with my dear… able to ride my bike and get a license for it… managing the club although facing a lot of problems… relation wise, this year is kinda ok although “dislike” list is continue growing… able to visit my grandma now over here at Singapore also something nice… lonely Xmas =.=… didn’t really have any great sickness… oh, I broke my ankle, did I? Yeah… I think so… :-P oh ya, manage to meet a lot of old friends back at KL is nice too… then able to know some new friends which is quite nice also in this year… so, what else do I ask for? Well, nothing much… kinda satisfied with it already… don’t aspect too much then your life will be cheerer I guess. Hehe… anyway, wishing everyone Happy New Year and God bless everyone!

No comments: