Thursday, December 18, 2008

what can i do?

recently after my motor test i just stay at home only... kinda feeling tired at first... so rest for awhile first... then suddenly i realize even if i wan to go out also... nothing much can i do actually... most fren are still busy wif their studies or thesis... my dear back Sabah ady T.T then left me alone so free here... din search for job last time cos due to motor test uncertainty... now... i just stay home... make my Gundam sometime... write my story sometime... watch some movie sometime... sleep sometime... no car so nowhere i can go... unless i take bus then different story... but u know... ppl tend to become lazy after awhile... hehe... so i just stay home n bcom an Otaku... anyway... will sure go out this weekend... alone or with frens also nvm... just wondering what else can i do here...

No comments: