Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dec 2008

Recently... holiday has been arrived... but still everyone seems so busy... busy to keep in touch... busy to update their blog... busy to post comment in my blog... :-( or maybe is just lazy and not busy? I wonder... sigh...

Going home soon... it's going to be a busy holiday... but hope I'll be able to enjoy it as much as possible... next holiday will be on CNY... then no more holiday for me as Industrial Training is starting soon... still wondering work at KL or Sabah... people might think I'm stupid to even think of work at Sabah... well, in my opinion is just their mind is too out-of-date to accept it... nothing wrong to LI at Sabah... it is not necessary a must to go back your hometown to work... it brings no difference to me anyway...

Last week for preparation of JLPT... gambate lo...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u still can have one more option o~ Spore...hahaahah let's just try it lar...
then u stay back Sabah lar... I also dun wan to go back ady lo :P
heheh
act stay back Sabah more convenient ler...no need rush back after LI...hahah not a bad choice o~

yingChi said...

is kinda busy with lab leh... (not busy dating, k!)
let's sing k at Cheras Selatan la
XD