Sunday, December 28, 2008

Age

Age... everyone know what is it about... but... the question here today is... do you mind about it?

Normally, girls are quite sensitive about this issue... age is always a secret... well, there are such guys too... and then... I wonder is everyone prefer to look the same as your age? Or prefer to look younger than your age? Or prefer to look older/mature than your age?

Well, I think 99.9% will choose to look YOUNGER... why? To attract more attention from either same or opposite sex... maybe... to gain advantage in some extend... maybe... what else? Sorry that I'm not so sure about it cause I never really care am I look young or old... hehe... as long as my appearance is ok overall... then that's it...

Wonder why such issue is being bring up here? Because that day the tuition ask my cousin at Singapore how old am I when she saw me... then my cousin who is Form 2... tel her I'm way older than him... then the teacher say she don't believe and ask for the real age... then he told her 20 something... then she don't believe and turn to ask me... then i tell her... 22... her face was so surprise...

Hehe... am I really look that young? Haha... happy about it? Well, not really... not the 1st time things like this happened to me... last time is the barber ask am I studying Form 5... this time the teacher guess I'm 15 or 16... even younger than that... XD well, since I don't really mind about such thing so no big impact on me.

Age... how mysterious is it...

No comments: