Wednesday, December 17, 2008

halfway through my holiday at KL

after busy with my motor license... finally i have some free time to really enjoy my holiday... my Singapore trip postponed to around 27 of Dec... after Christmas... sigh... what to do? anyway... my dear flying back to Sabah today for her thesis... safe trip and good luck to her on her work... muacks~ recently busy with my Gundam... then watch a bit of movie... and is time to continue writing my story already... hehe... hang half way... well actually not yet even half way... too busy recently... anyway, will try my best to get things done by this holiday... if not won't have the time anymore... still stick with my Industrial Training stuff... waiting reply but don't seems like having any... donno where to find also... sigh... just hope everything can be settle soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dun worry about me lar... always worry this worry that... I'm so smart sure can do it de...hahahha
I miss u ler... ask u call me last night de lo...wanna talk with u in the last night i at my home mah.... :P
klar...i have to go lo...bye bye lo..my dear~ "cry"...
muakcs~