Friday, December 26, 2008

Last Day at KL

Last day at KL... tonight wil stay over at my big sis house and tml morning v wil depart to singapore... go there for 1 week holiday... visit my grandma... relatives... shopping? maybe... see how 1st... a bit lazy actually... haha... just really want to rest myself for awhile... whole holiday didn't really rest enough... busy with motor license... busy wif Industrial Training stuff... busy with all sort of things... frens also not around... but luckily still able to meet most of them at least once...

anyway... this 3 weeks holiday enjoy making some Gundam... gettig poorer and poorer, so my collection rate will slowly decrease and decrease... T.T enjoy some nice gathering and yam cha with primary and secondary school fren... sweet dating with my dear at KL... although it only last 1 day... :-( then kinda sorry that i'm stil writing my story... hehe... then didn't really watch many movie and anime of my collection, but my collection is increasing... sob sob... donno is good or bad news... tidy up my room... clean away a whole bunch of rubbish... so i can buy new rubbish in... haha...

Well, i think that's all for my holiday... seems like very boring... kinda enjoying it... kinda... but not totally... sigh... whatever it is, don't sms me from saturday onwards my friend... if not it will become a roaming sms... hehe... will back Sabah on 3 Jan nite... almost the end of the yr ady... will post my "anual report" soon... hehe... wil tidy up my blog also... but wont change the template i guess... too lazy ady... til then... hav a nice yr end celebration everyone!

No comments: