Monday, December 8, 2008

back home...

It's been awhile since last time I'm home... whole semester... half a year maybe? Anyway, just realize everything is like so not use to it... by the time when I reach airport... everything I do gives me a feel that "it's really have been awhile that I didn't do such thing..." forgetting some minor things and steps at the airport, but luckily able to remember them all and everything went well... back to KL already, everything seems so familiar and yet so not use to it... back to my room... luckily I still remember which switch is for light, which is for fan... hehe... miss my Gundam collection... of course taking a good look at them... see they are doing well or not... then check out my sister newly bought wireless broadband connection... trying it... give a full report few days later... hehe... need to start settle all my stuff already... happy holiday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

added to my rss reader