Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wet Ride

Rain for almost 1 day yesterday… and I’m so busy whole day need to go here and there… end up I keep on riding my bike here n there “fighting” against the rain for whole day… wet of course… from top to bottom… luckily got so many spare underwear… haha… indeed troublesome to ride in the rain… I don’t have rain coat, so I just use my sweater as a rain coat… hehe… so end up pants all wet… sweater is slightly water resistance, so nothing much to worry about it… in the rain, some might ride as fast as possible to escape from the rain… but it is dangerous… but if you ride slowly… the rain is torturing… wonder what should I do? The rain hitting like needles… but once get use to it then is ok already… and is so cold during rain… well, I’m just that kind of person that afraid of cold… sometime hand is shaking… but still need to hold tight and continue the journey… need to avoid all the “traps” on the road… if not your leg will extra wet…

Well, not the first time already. Starting to get used to it after became a motorcyclist. Anyway, just hope I won’t fall sick from that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell to get a raincoat...u don't want2 listen...
haha..nvm,we'll deco a specially made u...
& that time u'll thank us for that..