Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tired... mentally & physically

Really feel very tired... sometime I wonder why am I working so hard for my club... what for I do all this and that... have meeting, members don't come also didn't inform me... come late... when meeting all doing their own things... sigh... don't feel like want to make the meeting those official style, but end up things turn to become ugly. As if I'm the only fella so stupid to keep on motivated to do things... senior are busy with their FYP, and juniors... don't really see their heart in this club... maybe I should have select a new AJK board and leave... then there's nothing for me to worry anymore... but I just can't do that... sigh... wonder is it worth at all for me to skip class, rush last minute assignment for this club... really getting tired about it already... physically and mentally... but there's nothing much I can do... but keep on exhausting myself for it...

2 comments:

terence said...

wait til you come to my mecha club meeting...
you'll feel grateful...
=/

Wei Keat said...

even worse?
hehe... tat's y i din involve myself in it... avoid as far away as possible...

good luck to u dude...