Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Determine...

Busy preparing for final... so sorry for not putting in some "quality" post recently...Anyway, I insist of scribble something here daily... so when you feel bored in your study, hop in and have a look around ^.^

Today is aunty YC bday... wish her face will turn more yellow yr after yr... hehe...

Those who watch anime... here's a stupid site which I think you like it... http://hero_hki.mysinablog.com/index.php

I'm still working hard in study... can focus better already... but will get sleepy easily... sigh... I think everyone also the same like me is it? So don't think too much on that...

These few nights actually didn't study because went out to "wet"... hehe... went to dinner at different places and "yam cha" with friends since they rented car for field work purpose...

OK la... that's all for today. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

yingChi said...

is that a wish?! sounds like a curse to me lo...

but Thanks la (better than you didn't remember at all)

Lo said...

Hi, I just drop by... I find your profile accidentally - you like 《三国演义》 too. You have so many Chinese novels in your blogs. I wish I could read in more details but I can't. Because exam is coming soon, have to study... Good luck:)