Tuesday, October 14, 2008

L.O.V.E.

What is love? I wonder… I would define it to be something simple… a simple feeling that rises from the heart, unpolluted by other factors. Do Adam and Eve fall in love to each other? I wonder… all this while, what am I looking for my love? I wonder… come to think of it, I do belive I’m looking for the same simple thing as what defined just now too… someone that I like, and someone that like me… this is the only requirement that I’m looking for to start a love… wonder why other factors will matter… really can’t figure it out. I believe human should live their life as simple as possible, back to the basic and don’t think too much because you’ll get drift away.

Human were spoilt by their good living… and since then they start to demand more and more, day after day… who said boyfriend must be handsome and girlfriend must be pretty? Who said the guy must be rich? Who said the guy must give everything he has to the girl? Feeling that the world is getting distorted… people are forgetting the basic theory… that’s why people are suffering here and there, living their life unhappily. I do believe in this deeply.

Often girls will say that the guy can’t give her a “secure” feeling… that’s why she leave him or what. Wonder where the “secure” feeling come from. What “secure” means? Is that a demand? Or is it a must? I do believe that “secure” is just a word created as a fake reason to make someone feels better when be with someone or dump someone away.

If you really like someone, or love someone, you won’t care how they look, how they act, how they talk, how they live… for this reason, only the phrase “love is blind” came in… you won’t even think twice before doing anything for someone you love. Just do what is in your mind and that it. If you love someone, you should be able to accept everything about him or her. If you ask for something from him/her, let say a change in something… you should be able to do the same in return… changing something for him/her. Love is never a one way road… both should work things out, and this is important… work before you demand… “Give and take” is what I believe is true all this while… a basic concept that I hold on for so long…

This is a something that I would like to share here:
True love does not mean possession or jealousy.
Love is a decent word; it carries all your pains and sorrows away.
Love is patient. Love is giving. Love is forgiveness.
One day, when you find love, your dream is just become…

1 comment:

yean said...

then....
when your love come?
is you dun wan?
or..
haven come?
ask yourself...