Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am who I am

Maybe people will think that I’m different in blog, real life, etc… well, it’s not really a different person. I do agree that everyone will have different side of your own self… is just that whether you show it out to others or not. I myself think that… yes, I seem complicated… but I didn’t hide away myself from the others… so no matter what side of me you are seeing… I am who I am… love it or hate it? haha... ^.^

Here’s a blog post I grabbed from my previous Friendster blog. Thank you for being a part of my life to everyone who may concern…

I don’t like sleeping, but when I’m not enough sleep I’ll get mad easily.
I don’t like to talk, but I don’t mind to become the talkative person among friends.
I like to give a lot of comment to some statement. I believe everyone in this world has the right to say things that they want to say. It’s better than keeping all of them and only say out those fake beautiful words.
I like to receive comment from friends.
I like to listen to my friends’ problem, and try my best to help them out.
I like to have fun with friends, but at the same time I do like to be alone sometimes.
I’m a clever person, but I’m damn lazy. That’s why I always screwed up my exam.
I don’t like to think a lot; don’t like to decide things like where & what to eat.
I’m patient person; I can wait for hours without any words.
I hate people who talks big but do nothing, ego, hold their pride high.
I like to try things that I’m interested only, so don’t force me for something that I rejected.
I hate people disturb me when I’m in bad mood.
I might mumble a lot, but I don’t always angry about the things I said.
I do easily get angry sometimes, but the reason I angry is because I angry about myself.
I’m easy going with almost anything, but there are a few things that I can’t tolerate at all.
I can be friend with any type of person as long as they willing to be friend with me.
I choose to trust every single person of my friends.
I don’t have many friends. The rest of them are just “people that I know”, they’re not friends.
I’m very mind about friendship problem. I don’t want to lose any of them.
I only mind about what is inside. I don’t care how it is from the outside.
I can’t accept anyone that betrays me, not even once.
I won’t go along by just being praised by others.
I prefer my life to be as low profile as possible, rather than become a well-known person.
I like to dream, but slowly I’d lost the courage to do so because reality is always so cruel.
I like anything related to art and design, animation, CG and etc.
I don’t keep secret myself. I will say anything when people ask; it’s just that no one ask me about them.
I never ever break my promise with friends.
I don’t smile a lot because I can’t really find a reason to do so.
I like to try all kind of sports and all sorts of activities.
I just hope to find someone that can understand me, treat me good & has good personality to be with me for the rest of my life.
I’m not greedy at all. I got what I need, it’s enough.
I don’t really mind how others think about me, but I really mind how my friends think about me.
I’m willing to say sorry for anything that I done wrong and do my best to cover it back.
I’m willing to spend money on things that I want.
I don’t look down on people.
I’ll touch by sad scene, story or people.
I don’t really believe love in first sight, but I believe like in first sight.
I care about others more than my own self.
I like to disturb people sometime when the atmosphere is too down.
I like to see my friends falling in love. I will pray for them being able to be together forever.
I’ll say some pointless thing sometime; just ignore them if you don’t like it.
I like to learn all sort of new things, but I don’t like exam.
I like Malaysia, but I hate the politics, policy and etc.
I’ll treat girls well because this is what a man should do.
I don’t mind to become a clown or what so ever if this will make others feel better and have fun.
I’m quite stubborn sometime depending on the issue involved.
I don’t like to be control tightly by others.
I hate people who don’t serious or play around with relationship.
I hate people that treat girls bad.
I don’t like aunty attitude.
I’m good in withstanding pressure & etc.
I never compare myself to others. I just need to be the best I can be then it’s enough.
I can accept the existence of lesbian and gay.
I’m a very choosey person when I’m searching something for myself, such as clothes & etc.
I prefer fan than air con, sunny day than rainy day.
I’m sentimental person although I don’t look like one.
I got all sort of bad habits such as biting my fingers & etc.
I don’t like noisy environment (except when it is needed such as party music & etc)
When I like someone or something, I can like it for my whole life and it won’t change.
When someone pisses me off, I’ll return it in double.
I don’t give face to people.
I’m just… who I am…

2 comments:

ielias said...

wow. can get to know you more through this entry.

btw, dun always write such a long long entry next time la. very lazy to read. haha~ :P

萧杳 said...

now only i realizei miss out this post..
but, anyway, i knew part of it when i msn with you... hehe...