Friday, October 17, 2008

Photo taking VS taking photo

Photo taking… well, people around me should know this well… I don’t like to take photo… to be precise, I don’t like to be in a photo… sometime I’m kind of can’t stand people that can take picture non-stop no matter where they are and what they are doing. But I do agree that photo is something nice for memory keeping. But unfortunately (well, I have to use this word since people are thinking I’m abnormal because I don’t like to take photo), I do enjoy taking photo… this time around I mean I take the photo using camera. I really enjoy every moment I have when I’m holding a camera… searching for the best moment… the best shot… the best scene… the best angle… picture I take actually got some quality in it (well, this is just what I say myself, no professional point of view in any sort of it)… come to think of it, have I ever dream of being a photographer before? Think… thinking… can’t really recall. Maybe I did… but it brings no meaning to me anymore now… another dream that can’t be achieved… sad…

2 comments:

萧杳 said...

haha, i think everyone who know you should know about it. but about dreaming of to be photographer, as for me, i think it's not a necessary to make your interest to be your job. otherwise, you might not enjoy it anymore...(just my point of view) ;p

yingChi said...

i take photographer as job after i retired. hehe